how to access my DVR from outside the network, from internet?
i can access my DVR – CCTV from the local network but not able when from internet? I want to access it from office so i can view my house camera.
Here are the instructions for my remote network access:
1. Go to dyndns.org and sign up for a domain.
2. You need a DynDns compatible router. Most Belkin and Netgear routers are compatible, other brands may also work.
3. Program your DynDns details into the router using the instructions in your user manual
4. Forward the ports that your DVR/CCTV use to the Internet. If you access the CCTV thorough a web browser, this is probably port 80.
5. You should now be able to access your DVR via the internet by typing your DynDns address into your web browser/DVR sotware.