Tuesday, December 11, 2018

September 30, 2011 by admin
Filed under Security Cameras

Do you think they should release the 9/11 footage from the security cameras inside the twin towers? It would give a new perspective into the events that day. I do not feel as though the investigation is complete. They need to reopen then investigation and make any and all footage and transmissions available to the public. And to tell me they don’t have any security footage of what was going on inside would be a total lie!

Yes they should.

Mexicans launder drug money in their numerous casinos, found in all major cities, cock-fights, bullfighting arenas and fairs. It’s big business in Mexico.

Comments

8 Responses to “Do you think they should release the 9/11 footage from the security cameras inside the twin towers?”
  1. Bill says:

As long as there aren’t any people being burned to death i think it would be educational.
    References :

2. Rodney A says:

911 INSIDE JOB was a CONTROLLED DEMOLITION.
    "Do not brutalise us with your BS"
    References :

3. Heybail says:

I’ve always found 9/11 so compelling and I know that I myself would like to see what happened on the inside. I think that would really help to put people there, to know what those people felt.
    It would be so interesting and educational.
    References :

4. rejectedredux says:

"The Public" have no business getting involved. The footage, if it exists, has already been studied by the investigators – if you think it’s gonna show men in black setting explosive charges you are sadly mistaken.

Just accept that the US got fat and lazy and took it’s eye off the ball. The Bush Administration totally underestimated what Al Qieda was capable of, treating them as "dumb ragheads" that we could keep under control.
    References :

5. mcq316 says:

‘The Public’ aren’t investigators. So no, the footage doesn’t need to be made available to us because we aren’t in any position to investigate the matter. We don’t need that particular perspective to make the day seem any more tragic or heartbreaking or however we may see it. The familes of the people who dies that are on those tapes certainly don’t need the perspective that their revelation would bring.
    References :

6. Frankie M says:

Yes they should.

References :

7. Vince says:

The govt should release additional footage of the plane hitting the Pentagon. If a similar plane with a similar amount of fuel can cause a WTC Tower to collapse, why didn’t it do more damage to the Pentagon?
    References :

8. bbtalk *Shamone* says:

No. I don’t want to see what happened on the inside. The buildings collapsing, the people with blood all over them, and those jumping to their deaths, is so graphic and sad, I can hardly watch it. I would have nightmares forever if I saw what was going on in the inside of those buildings. Some believe that to be way too graphic… and Im one of them.
    References :