Wednesday, July 18, 2018

July 30, 2013 by admin
Filed under CCTV Cameras

I always sit in my car at a local train station car park if I’m ever feeling down or need to get away from things. Weird, I know! But it’s just how I cope. Can I get into trouble for this? If I do it too often do you think CCTV cameras can track me down and give me into trouble for loitering?

Such a paranoid question, I know, but it’s partly out of curiosity, also I don’t do anything illegal when I’m there!! I don’t think I’ve ever spoken to a police officer.

If you are doing no wrong you have nothing to worry about, If there are cameras there is it not nice to know someone is looking over you when you are having one of those moments.
Its only big brother when you are doing or want to do wrong

Comments

6 Responses to “Can CCTV cameras track your car so the police can give you into trouble for sitting in a car park?”
  1. candy g says:

Unless you was doing somearthing illegal then you should be fine. Just sitting is not illegal………make sure if they request you to pay that you do………..
    References :

2. Michelle says:

if its private property they could get you for trespassing/loitering, and they definitely might assume your doing something illegal especially if they cant see what your doing from the camera, and it is pretty sketchy, they can definitely track you down if they want to but it would be a huge waste of anyones time to go through the effort of tracking down some random car unless they have a very good reason for it. if anything a cop might approach your car if your sitting there for a while at night
    References :

3. Geoff B says:

Its only big brother when you are doing or want to do wrong
    References :

4. Tin-God says:

I some how get the feeling that the question your asking is not really the question on your mind
    in my experience people who hang around car parks are looking for someone who in the normal life they would not come across
    maybe your bag is a rent boy or a lady of the night
    References :
    my head

5. garrytoo says:

yes and yes.
    References :

6. arbiter says:

Provided you pay any parking fees you should be fine – pretend to be doing some paperwork. Personally I would suggest you stroll around a grave yard and read a few memorial inscriptions – tends to put every day life in perspective
    References :